Speaking & Performance
- American Chemical Society Story Jam with C&En: Adventures in Outreach, April 2019. Performed live storytelling (Title: The Long Pause) to recounts lessons learned in science engagement.
- National Science Foundation Graduate Fellowship Networking Reception, October 2018. Presented a lightning talk on experimenting with science communication as a researcher.
- Chicago Council for Science and Technology: Science Riot, 2018. Performed a science-based stand-up comedy routine for adult audiences.
C2ST presents Science Riot
- Teacher with Splash at Northwestern, 2018 & 2019. Developed and facilitated a 50-minute discussion-based lecture on the impacts of scientific research on society for thirty visiting high school students from diverse backgrounds.
- Science in Society: Junior Science Club, 2016-2017. Taught engineering and scientific concepts to elementary school students through Evanston’s Youth and Opportunity United (Y.O.U) after-school programming.
- Lincolnwood Elementary Science Partnership, 2015-2016. Demonstrated science-fair experiments to a classroom of twenty students in preparation for their personal science projects.
- Science in the Classroom: The Engineering Transdisciplinary Outreach Project in the Arts (ETOPiA) Production, November 2015. Conducted exciting chemistry experiments for over 70 middle school students to reinforced classroom concepts.
- Westbrook Elementary National Chemistry Week Demonstrations, October 2014.
- American University Physics Department’s Haunted House, October 2014.
- Ulman Foundation’s 4K for Cancer, 2012. Cycled over 4,000 miles from Baltimore, MD to Seattle, WA in 70 days to raise cancer awareness and $5,500.